Our plan of action, inspired by the Spirit
- The Lord wants to meet his people in their own culture. He calls us to become more and more Filipino Christians, to indigenize our worship and teaching courses: to draw out from other positive Filipino values in knowing and serving Him.
- The focus on the formation and training of leaders will be on the essentials of leadership. Rather than skills, more attention will be given on the leaders’ growth in holiness and righteousness. Christian leadership primarily means modeling the Christian life.
- More and more, we feel the need to employ modern technology to enhance our evangelization efforts: video equipment, computer technology, the Internet, to name a few.
- We will be intensifying our care for the youth and their preparation for mission. They are our future and they want to be involved in making present that future. They want to reach out to their peers and they can do this themselves most effectively.
- We will continue to strengthen family relationships and develop programs toward this end. Strong families deepen ties with other families, preserve our Christian culture and allow each one to love and serve God more. We need strong fortresses against the increasing attacks that lead to the breakdown of families.
- We will be preparing ourselves to respond to more requests for formation support as more Filipinos band themselves together in various countries around the world. Little by little, our Filipino overseas workers are imbibing a sense of mission that God wants to use them for a greater evangelization work in their part of the world.