21 January 2015
To: All Presiding Elders, Servant-Leaders, Council and Organization Heads/Representatives of all Charismatic Communities, Prayer Groups and Lay Organizations.
May the peace of our Lord be with you all!
As we usher in 2015, we are greeted with exciting news about the 7thNational Catholic Charismatic Congress (NCCC) which will be held on June 5-7, 2015 at the SMX MOA. As some of you may already know, the NCCC, which regularly happens every other year aims to gather spirit-filled Christians from different charismatic realities in the Philippines for training, inspiration and fellowship. This 7th congress is set to prepare all Catholic Charismatics for the International Golden Jubilee in 2017.
In this regard, we would like to announce that we are now open to getting a headcount from all partner organizations who pledged (or may wish) to participate in the congress. As we are expecting 8,000 brethren to join, we have set up a Facebook Fan page to help disseminate information to all partner organizations of the NCCC and other interested communities. It is important that all your leaders, if not all your members, are able to log on to the Fan Page to get updates on the 7th NCCC.
Here is how you can get connected:
1. Please log on to facebook.com/7thNCCC
2. Like the page
3. Recommend people to like the page by searching for the “People” tab and clicking the box that says, ”invite” which appears beside your FB friends’ names or by writing your friend’s name in the box.
4. Click the “upcoming event” tab and you will be re-directed to the event page. Click “going” so we can include you in the headcount for the event.
We would like to encourage you and the members of your community to post the 7th NCCC link on your Facebook wall by copying the following text or posting the attached poster:
|The 7th NCCC is coming this June! Check in and be counted. Catch the fire. See details at www.facebook.com/7thNCCC|
*We will send new messages and posters every week for the next three weeks.
If you do not have an FB group page, you may also use the above text to send out to your members via SMS (text).
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Clicking the “going” button on the event page gets ONLY your individual headcount. This will allow the organizers to see how many will be registering ahead of the opening of the actual registration.
- Registration confirmation will be done separately through the 7th NCCC website as soon as it is launched. You will need to log on to the website to choose your tracks and confirm attendance.
We hope that you find everything in order. Should you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Thank you and God bless.